Soft bread with dill and ricotta
Soft bread with dill and ricotta, This is another option for those who like homemade pastries, but without much effort. Preparation of bread comes to mixing
all ingredients and bake. Do not require grout, rising throughout the night, etc.. Just put all the ingredients into a mixer or bread machine, form, wait, it grow and bake. The bread is frozen and thus, that it has in its composition ricotta cheese is moist. You can bake it without dill if you do not like but you can add other favorite vegetables or omitted altogether. I encourage you to try!
- 500 g of wheat flour
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 120 ml of water
- 100 g of butter
- 1 and ½ teaspoon instant yeast or 20 g fresh + teaspoon of sugar
- 250 serka g ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 25 g of sugar
- If you use fresh yeast, to put them into a bowl, add 1 bucket of water and a teaspoon of sugar, Stir and let stand for about 15 minutes to have begun work,
- Flour, sugar, salt, cheese and yeast leaven (outside dill) put in the mixer bowl, add softened butter mixes, egg and water. If you use dry yeast, mix it with the flour. Active knead about 5 minutes, until, until the dough begins to stand out from the bowl (Hand). Then add the dill and knead the dough for 1 just a minute, to nicely distributed through the dough
- Translate into a greased cake pan with oil, cover with plastic wrap and leave at about 1 time, to rise
- When dough translate into a greased before baking pan ( one large or two small ) top of the bread, sprayed with oil and leave to rise again, about 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to temperature 200 ° C, before placing the bread can be cut along
- At the bottom of the oven spill ½ cup of ice or well water spray inside the oven with washer.
- Bake bread 35 - 40 minutes, after baking, cool on a wire rack.