Soft bread with dill and ricotta
Delicate bread with dill and ricotta, This is another option for those who like homemade pastries, but without much effort. Preparation of bread comes down to mixing
all ingredients and bake. Do not require grout, rising throughout the night, etc. Just put all the ingredients in a blender or breadmaker, form, wait, it grow and bake. Bread it is very fluffy and thus, that it has in its composition cheese is wet. You can bake it without dill if you do not like, You can add another favorite greens or omit completely. I encourage you to try!
- 500 g of wheat flour
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 120 ml of water
- 100 g of butter
- 1 and ½ teaspoon instant yeast or 20 g fresh + teaspoon of sugar
- 250 g ricotta
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 25 g of sugar
- If you use fresh yeast, to put them into a bowl, add 1 bucket of water and a teaspoon of sugar, Stir and let stand for about 15 minutes to have begun work,
- Flour, sugar, salt, leaven yeast (outside dill) put in the mixer bowl, mixes by adding soft butter, egg and water. If you use dry yeast, mix it with the flour. Active knead about 5 minutes, until, until the dough begins to stand out from the bowl (Hand). Then add the Dill Knead the dough and the 1 just a minute, to nicely distributed through the dough.
- Translate into a greased cake pan with oil, cover with plastic wrap and leave at about 1 time, to rise.
- When dough translate into a greased before baking pan ( one large or two small ) top of the bread, sprayed with oil and leave to rise again, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to temperature 200 ° C, before placing the bread can be cut along. At the bottom of the oven spill ½ cup of ice or well water spray inside the oven with washer.
- Bake bread 35 – 40 minutes, after baking, cool on a wire rack.