Caffe Latte ice cream
Ice cream, when the mountain snow outside the window? Why not! Fantastic, I guess simply said, are excellent and although the number of components is minimal to the success of a brick. Creamy velvety texture can be achieved by the addition of alcohol, which makes, that the ice cream does not freeze during cooling to “bone”. Homemade ice cream scoop is perfect caffe latte to, to make Affogato coffee, and with such ice will, the best pieces World.
- 300 g sweetened condensed milk
- 500 ml cream 30 %
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur or other alcohol
- To the mixer bowl and begin to pour the cream on medium speed beat
- When the cream begins to make a fluffy add a can of milk and continue to beat
- Coffee is dissolved in hot water and add the whisked weight
- The whole beat around 5 minutes
- Pour the mass of plastic sealed containers
- Put in the freezer preferably overnight
Inspiration comes from Nigella.