Rolls based on yogurt, so soft and fluffy. When they cool down after baking, and their smell spreads all over the house, it is difficult to refrain from eating all the time. It can be
eaten without anything, with butter and jam, they are just fantastic. I recommend!
Ingredients 12 rolls:
- 500 g of wheat flour ( I gave cake flour )
- 7 g dry yeast or 14 g fresh
- 1 spoonful of sugar
- 1, 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 ml natural yoghurt
- 120 ml of milk
- 60 g of butter
- 1 egg
Additionally, on top of the rolls:
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead the dough, You can do this by using a mixer or bread machine here focused program “dough growing”. If the dough by hand or in wyrobiliście classic pastry blender should be discontinued in a warm place, covered, for about 1 time, that has doubled its volume.
- When the dough has grown to divide them into 12 of, which form a round buns. Rolls put on a sprinkled flour baking tray for baking, cover with a cloth and leave to rise again for about 30 with 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (392° F). Grown rolls spread with beaten egg, sprinkle with sesame seeds and put in the preheated oven, bake about 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.