Coconut panna cotta with white chocolate
Panna cotta on coconut milk with white chocolate and vanilla. Panna cotta, znaczy “cooked cream” this is a classic Italian dessert. This is usually a high-calorie creamy dessert based on a thick and heavy cream with the addition of gelatin. This recipe is a version “light”, because the base is coconut milk. It is for these, who are on a diet and would like to try something delicious. Milk coconut combined with white chocolate and vanilla is a delight for the palate. Dessert can be specified with various sauces, chocolate, jam, raspberries or other seasonal fruit.
- 400 ml coconut milk (82 % coconut content)
- 40 g of sugar ( I gave fructose)
- 50 g of white chocolate
- 1 vanilla pod (the seeds scraped out, do not throw sticks, useful in the vanilla extract, recipe here)
- 250 ml of milk
- 4 tablespoons gelatin (I used the, which is dispersed in hot water)
- 1 tablespoon white rum ( Optional )
- Pour into a saucepan milk coconut and milk ordinary, add sugar and broken chocolate, stirring occasionally boil, remove from heat
- In hot water (3 Bucket) Dissolve gelatin, add it to the prepared mixture, longer to cook!
- Pour into the blood, Leave to cool, refrigerate
- When solidified panna cotta I can already serve, best to remove it, dipping dish of dessert a few seconds into hot water, Then comes nicely
- Serve with fruit or your favorite sauce. Enjoy!